Friday 7 June 2013

S/S13 Trend Forecast- Electric Pastels

Vibrant and Pastels? Slightly oxymoronic..but hear me out.

The sun is certainly shining over here in Brum (Birmingham) which calls for one beloved trend..PASTELS. Being a massive fan of them I was excited this month to see some of my favourite brands like Equipment (above) and Topshop sporting a whole load of pastel pieces ....jazzed up with a vibrant Ibiza kick! The Equipment sleeveless blouse above, sold on ASOS and Oxygen Boutique, is on my wishlist- I adore the intricate coral detailing of the palm trees! Wear floaty tops like these, slung over pastel shorts and with skinny heels for a perfect summery outfit to hit the town in!

To get the look above and similar items, I've created a mood board of all my favourite key season pieces. This month I am championing the great British high-street- there is some amazing covetable gems out there! 

(Expand image to make it clearer)

{Created using Microsoft Word and the images of the websites Topshop, ASOS, Warehouse, H&M and Oxygen Boutique. All Rights Reserved}
Please do not use these two images without my permission. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment